{Client Spotlight ~ Christiana & Omololu}

Introducing...
Newly Weds

Omololu & Christiana
From the first moment I met Christiana at the Berkeley Hills Country Club... I knew she was different.  At the show she knew exactly the design she desired for her wedding programs.  She even told me that she would call me the next day!



She was right!!! By Monday morning she had scheduled an afternoon consultation  and by 6pm on the same day...she had placed her order!  

I really enjoyed working on this project because she allowed to me an added feature to her design.. From her vision I created  the "Clutch StyleTM" Wedding Program.

This designs features a modern twist to the traditional program.  I used a bamboo paper to add the element of surprise for the guests.  It was pleasing to the eye as well as the fingertips!  This compact designed wedding program  was small enough to ft in the inside pocket of the grooms' tuxedo and well as her mother's purse. 



Thank you 

Christiana & Omololu for allowing me to a part of your "Wedding Celebration"


Congratulations!!! And may God fill your home with Joy, Peace and Love!!!



Married on May 30, 2009


The bride writes...  

Thanks.  The programs were a hit, the pastor was even impressed. ~ Christiana


For more information on Christiana & Omololu....please visit their website at www.loluandchris.weddings.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

Thank you for stopping by Keystrokes! This blog has been my hearts desire and I'm grateful for your presence. Here you will find information pertaining to life's special moments via family + business. As a mother of 4 and a stationery designer, my life work balance has been a work in progress. However, I have successfully guided 2 out of the mommy nest. {{ YAY!!}} With 2 very active tweens, I feel busier than with the 4.

We know information that we share will keep the blog world buzzing.....but just give me credit! Content (text & photos) from the Keystrokes Blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials. Please note that the content on this blog are my thoughts and are in no way based on compensation.
©2009-2015 T.evenire..., LLC.
All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to Keystrokes!

Name

Email *

Message *

stay connected!

info@t-evenire.comhttps://www.facebook.com/TevenireStationeryBoutiquehttps://www.instagram.com/TevenireStationeryBoutique
www.pinterest.com/tevenirehttps://www.twitter.com/tevenirehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Tevenire/

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Wedding Wire Review

Read all of our Invitations Reviews at Wwlogo 83x19

{Website}