{Client Spotlight ~ Mona & Derric}

I have had the pleasure of coordinating various weddings throughout the years and the couple I am spotlighting today is one of my favorites... I selected them because their love story is so fitting for this moment in time.  

With great pride... please allow me to introduce

Mona & Derric

Their wedding will be on Sunday, May 24, 2009... That's right we are in the wedding countdown!!  From the moment I met them..I have been in love with them. The way Derric has allows Mona to plan the wedding of her dreams is just priceless. She is very detailed and creative.  She is the type of bride that sparks my inner creativity!  Many of you have asked what was the inspiration for the designs below.. Well now you know.. Mona & Derric!

  
{Pocket Save the Dated with Magnet Insert}

 
{Pocket Fold Invitation w/matching lined envelope}

 
Mona has thought about every element of their wedding...from the gift bags that they will be providing to her guests as they check into the hotel to the custom designed aisle runner.  As an educator Mona couldn't help but plan a {kids' only} private reception.  The area will include games and their own candy station.  Wow!!!  

During their Reception.. they will be serving their 2 Signature Drinks and they have planned many surprises for their guests.  

Even though I'm coordinating this event.. I can't wait to attend it!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

Thank you for stopping by Keystrokes! This blog has been my hearts desire and I'm grateful for your presence. Here you will find information pertaining to life's special moments via family + business. As a mother of 4 and a stationery designer, my life work balance has been a work in progress. However, I have successfully guided 2 out of the mommy nest. {{ YAY!!}} With 2 very active tweens, I feel busier than with the 4.

We know information that we share will keep the blog world buzzing.....but just give me credit! Content (text & photos) from the Keystrokes Blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials. Please note that the content on this blog are my thoughts and are in no way based on compensation.
©2009-2015 T.evenire..., LLC.
All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to Keystrokes!

Name

Email *

Message *

stay connected!

info@t-evenire.comhttps://www.facebook.com/TevenireStationeryBoutiquehttps://www.instagram.com/TevenireStationeryBoutique
www.pinterest.com/tevenirehttps://www.twitter.com/tevenirehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Tevenire/

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wedding Wire Review

Read all of our Invitations Reviews at Wwlogo 83x19

{Website}