{Mama on the Move <--- Class of 2009}

In June my mom graduated from college.. It's taken me this long to blog about it because....I got the new iPhone 3Gs and in the excitement..I forgot to download the photos..
{Class of 2009}

{Mrs. Smith}

At the age of 60 she earned her degree in Early Childhood Education from Middle Georgia Techical College. She had been working as a "Lunch Lady {Head Cashier}" for 18 years and 4 months prior to her retirment in January. She decided to pursue her 1st love of teaching in 2006. Now that she has her degree and has retired from the school system she is a {part-time} substitue teacher. Huh? Basically she is enjoying the retirment life so much..that may work once a month. She plans on exploring other educational opportunities.

"You are never to old to follow your dreams!!"

{Me and My Mama!!}

I am sooo proud of my mom and can't wait to see what she does next!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT

Thank you for stopping by Keystrokes! This blog has been my hearts desire and I'm grateful for your presence. Here you will find information pertaining to life's special moments via family + business. As a mother of 4 and a stationery designer, my life work balance has been a work in progress. However, I have successfully guided 2 out of the mommy nest. {{ YAY!!}} With 2 very active tweens, I feel busier than with the 4.

We know information that we share will keep the blog world buzzing.....but just give me credit! Content (text & photos) from the Keystrokes Blog may be reproduced, however proper credit and an active link must accompany any reproduced materials. Please note that the content on this blog are my thoughts and are in no way based on compensation.
©2009-2015 T.evenire..., LLC.
All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe to Keystrokes!

Name

Email *

Message *

stay connected!

info@t-evenire.comhttps://www.facebook.com/TevenireStationeryBoutiquehttps://www.instagram.com/TevenireStationeryBoutique
www.pinterest.com/tevenirehttps://www.twitter.com/tevenirehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Tevenire/

SEARCH

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wedding Wire Review

Read all of our Invitations Reviews at Wwlogo 83x19

{Website}